She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

22 July 2008

what a long time !

hello babeyh ,

i'm back . i almost forget that this blog is exist ! haha . maybe , i'll upgrade my blog every week .
(;

dalam ketika tidak blogging , many things happened ! one of them is my leg injured while training netball before tournament . tulang lari ! :O so i can't play for the tournament , gosh ! sumpah sedih . so i transfered my POWER to izzy . so that she can play like professional . HEEE :P until now my leg still swollen . nak baik cepat ! then i can play for the friendly match ;D

ohoh ! my study . urgh , i think it become worst ! sc and math , the new topics , i can't grab it at all . when i really need tuition , teacher mesti ada plan to go somewhere . AIYO ! help ! someone ? :(

so yeah , maybe i only have bad news after 2/3 weeks i tak blogging . sorry , maybe later i'll tell the good one (;

GEGEDEM terHEBAT ,
rabiie hamzah <3

No comments: