She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

29 May 2008

i can do NOTHING !

friends , i'm sorry , if when you cry , i'm not there to wipe your tears away , when you have problems , i'm not there to solve it , when you need me , i'm not there but i was at somewhere else without thinking about you ,
i'm not someone that you can count on , i'm not someone who is perfect , i do mistakes and sometimes i don't know if you like me or not ,
i'm someone who need love from my family , friends .
i'm someone who like to take care about other people .
i'm someone who don't want any of people around me cry because of me ,
and i'm someone who can't live without you all !

please , i don't want anybody fight to each other , especially when we call that people , BEST FRIEND !
when you have friends , take care of their feelings , when you have friends , understand them , when you have friends , appreciate them and never let them go away because of you ,

*saya mintak maaf kalau grammer saya salah

yang bahagia ,
rabiie <3

No comments: